Parsun 2.6HP Outboards
The 2.6hp Parsun 4 stroke Outboard Motor is perfect for a dinghy, tender, canoe or sailboat. Economical, compact and portable, providing you the most power in a small parcel. The lightweight Parsun 2.6hp outboard has a great horsepower to weight ratio and other features.
Parsun F2.6ABMS 2.6HP Outboard Motor, 15" Short Shaft, 37.5Lbs / 17kgs
Parsun F2.6BML 2.6HP Outboard Motor, 20" Long Shaft, 40Lbs / 18kg
- Compact and lightweight
- Innovative TCI ignition system for easy starting
- Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability and safety
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Safety Lanyard/Emergency Shutoff
- Heavy duty aluminum propeller
- 360 degree with Forward-Neutral shifting
- Convenient, easy to monitor oil level gauge indicator
- Convenient 1.3L integral fuel tank
- Heavy duty marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection
- Vibration reduction system
- Start in gear protection
- Shallow water drive
- Ultra low emmission
It's the smallest portable 4-stroke outboard of Parsun family, this F2.6 definitely holds its own when it comes to getting the job done right every time. One pull to start is most feedback to this little motor, featuring carrying handles for easy transport and store. Efficient and reliable, this little wonder never ceases to amaze.
Parsun outboard motors had been PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) before packed into the box and ship. Motor oil had been drained out for shipping. This motor use regular 4 stroke motor oil SAE 10W-30, 0.35L. Please add 0.35L motor oil & fill up with the gasoline before start the motor. Please keep the manual and packing for service.
No reviews found